- First and foremost we’re looking after our team. We’ve discussed the importance of handwashing, symptoms to look out for and everyone is aware of our isolation and sickness procedures.
- Most of our business functions are already capable of being run remotely. We are upscaling these now so that we can access everything we need, ensuring that staff who don’t usually work remotely will be able to soon. All our services will still be provided.
- You can still contact us in the usual way, but if we are working remotely it may take slightly longer for us to deal with your call/email. Rest-assured it will be business as usual and we will all have access to email and will call you back as soon as possible.
- If we are instructed to stay at home, we won’t be able to deal with physical post, so we encourage you to bear this in mind and embrace the technology we already use. Whether you upload to IRIS Openspace, take photos using Receipt Bank, scan and email, or we connect to your computer using gotoassist, there is a way! If you’re not familiar with these, don’t worry we’re here to help you use them.
- We are still happy to meet and visit you where possible, but completely understand if you’d rather do things differently. Alternatively, we can have meetings using technology such as Zoom or Teams.
If there is anything you need, or you want to have a chat please get in touch.