We are looking for our next new recruit!
If you would like to work for a firm that will give you the space and opportunity to grow, with all the support you need to make you the best you can be, then our Accounts Assistant role could be for you.
Just have a read through the job spec below and send us your CV to email@example.com. Good luck!
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s grade C or above
- Must have GCSE Maths and English
- Must have 3 A Levels
- Bookkeeping and preparation of VAT returns from client records
- Preparation of limited company and sole trade accounts up to £100k turnover
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail and work in an organised fashion
- Ability to drive and access to a vehicle would be an advantage but is not essential
- No experience necessary
- Study leave will only be given after initial 3 month probationary period
- Study leave and associated costs will be given in the first instance for the AAT examinations, and upon completion of this, to study either ACCA or ICAEW professional examinations
- On the job training is provided on an ongoing basis to enable the employee to progress to the next staff grade of accounts semi senior.